Mobile 3/4g signal booster

Since I fitted the teltonika rut 950 and external antenna with a EE sim...
I've had a good signal even in some of the places I couldn't get signal before....
On 3.
I have a RUT955 and a Poynting Puck-V1-W in the moho and had data signal (3 network) in remote locations in Scotland where phones on 3 and EE didn't have signal.
At home, I use a Poynting XPOL-1, described as omni-directional, but does appear to have some directional component. For the moho, I wanted an aerial that could be used when in motion; if that is not a consideration, then an XPOL-1 or XPOL-2 would probably give better performance if you are able to mount it appropriately (and rotate to find the best signal).

Apparently aerial cables from poynting and teltonica come about 3m long but loose signal strength with length. I could fit a router aerial with only about half a metre cables length. Can the cables provided be shortened?

Apparently aerial cables from poynting and teltonica come about 3m long but loose signal strength with length. I could fit a router aerial with only about half a metre cables length. Can the cables provided be shortened?
The cables are 5 metres long and yes, they can easily be shortened.

Hello old mate😄 Long time no see.
Just looking up this subject and found you on here hope you and Ann are well. Did you sell your antenna🧐
Hello stranger. Great to hear from you. (y):D

Ann is fine, I am creaking a bit but nothing serious. :giggle:

I still have the aerial if you are interested. Mates rates will apply if you are interested.

I also have a Huawei B315 mifi I no longer need ;)

Last edited:
Hello stranger. Great to hear from you. (y):D

Ann is fine, I am creaking a bit but nothing serious. :giggle:

I still have the aerial if you are interested. Mates rates will apply if you are interested.

I also have a Huawei B315 mifi I no longer need ;)
I was initially looking online for a booster for the phone without a sim of router option. I then saw your post and thought good lord wild camping I forgot about that site lol. We stay mainly on 5 van sites now when in the u.k and on some the signal is appalling. I may yet take you up on the offer 👍

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back