Metal bridge inn

The laird

Anyone fancy a wee gathering at the metal bridge inn this weekend? Awaiting a return call from owner to see if possible or not Looks like I might be there Friday night after work ASAP
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Last edited:

GreggBear

Just got my self build done & mot yesterday so would have been up for it but already committed to Derbyshire that weekend....

BusyLizzy

we are looking forward to making a meet if there is ever one in this or nearby county. im looking forwardcto someone shpowing me in lay man terms how to work the poi on a garmin satnav. yes i know there are instructions but believe me, as simple as they msy seem i fall at step one. there is an assumption that people know what a zipped file is and where it goes and how to find itband unzip it ..... etc sorry but easdy instructions are not easy to absolutevhavent got cluer ..... step one says do this ..... but ive tried and i cant do it. hoping that at a meet someone may may trade patience and knowledge for some beers or whatever .

The laird

Are you a member with motorhomer .com In the next few weeks there’s a fair few meets in around Edinburgh and the borders Busy Lizzy

The laird

Hi no I’m not but I willlook at that membership thank you . Would be well worth it as I say there’s lots of meets all over the country throughout the year in all seasons Benefits also discounts etc

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)