Meryl

sukiemem

Free Member
Hi Guys
i love wild camping far more than sites but hubby is wary we are quite new motor-homers what are you thoughts please

Hi, use some of the areas on the POI. map here. Ask on this site before heading off, you'll always get good advice here.

Welcome from Ulster,id rather wild camp than site on a site with screaming kids ,dogs barking and drunks throwing bottles or smashing windows,er maybe not qt that bad but you get the drift.

Hi and welcome when we first started to wild camp my husband was very apprehensive about doing it I wasn’t bothered about doing it but now we only go onto sites when we want a good shower and to empty and fill the peace and quiet is just something else knowing that you won’t get bothered and a good nights sleep

Hi and welcome from Scotland enjoy 😊.
When we started we used more campsites than WC till we got used to living in the van. We now do more WC than campsites mainly using them to fill,empty and drain the van. Also when we started we didn't venture to far from home just in case we hit any problems we couldn't sort out, which we didn't.

Hi and welcome along. I liken it to swimming, once you can do it you wonder why you ever thought it might be a problem. Been wild camping 10 years never had a single incident other than young lads racing cars close by.

Hi, welcome! We used to be nervous but there is sensible advise on this site....just use the poi which you feel comfortable with to start with. Pub stops are often a good compromise.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back