Macron imposes new restrictions for motorhomes

An excellent April 1st article. The first paragraph translates as,

The anti-covid regulatory arsenal includes a new measure, directly targeting motorhomes. From April 4, 2021, and until the end of summer, all motorhomes must be equipped with two anti-covid spacers. These new equipment make it possible to respect physical distancing when traveling in a motorhome.

Davy

Its a great idea if you ask me! Everyone knows that if you park on a deserted Aire in the corner the next French van that pulls in will park within a gnats knob of your van. Simply deploy one of these, job sorted! :cool:

screenshot-1422.jpg

Never mind on an Aire I need one in a supermarket car park. Every time in France I go to a supermarket and find a nice space to park in when I arrive back with a trolley full of essentials, which can be rather weighty, someone has parked right next to my sliding door ignoring the vast empty spaces available in the vicinity.

Ha
Never mind on an Aire I need one in a supermarket car park. Every time in France I go to a supermarket and find a nice space to park in when I arrive back with a trolley full of essentials, which can be rather weighty, someone has parked right next to my sliding door ignoring the vast empty spaces available in the vicinity.
Happens to us to. I thought they were trying to provide cover to break in but maybe to keep vehicle in shade?

Ah shade, I remember that. Walking around a french supermarket early in the morning then coming out of the exit to be hit by a wall of heat...... Ho humm.

LOL! Love that feeling coming out of the cool supermarket into the heat. Jump on the scooter, fly off into the sunshine, jump in the lake, sea, river etc. Seems like a distant memory now.

Why? You’ve not been to a meet recently. We have an even more strict system working. This will extend to electric fencing, as soon as Phil gets his new lithium battery set up sorted😬😬
But don't you think a 50,000volt electric fence a little excessive! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back