LPG.

mistericeman

58p at my local

Screenshot_20210406-142504_Earth.jpg

runnach

And 53.8 in Morrison’s at Easter house in Glasgow.

Ye wer fleeced Terry, did the guy you paid have a mask and a dodgy haircut :p
Install Oil have always been that wee bit more expensive, however, around here there are not many options, more importantly, where they are located is very convenient for me.

What is interesting, from the few replies, there are a few cost differences for the same product.

Bill, @ 70p per litre, my gas will burn hotter than the cheap 53.8 stuff you buy :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Fisherman

Install Oil have always been that wee bit more expensive, however, around here there are not many options, more importantly, where they are located is very convenient for me.

What is interesting, from the few replies, there are a few cost differences for the same product.

Bill, @ 70p per litre, my gas will burn hotter than the cheap 53.8 stuff you buy :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
more like burn a bigger hole in yer pocket Terry, yer fill o gas man, and it’s no cheap either :p

exwindsurfer

**** Terry stop it lolollolol

Tezza33

52.7 at my nearest station, ASDA Derby. I used to use either the Shell station at the A50/A38 junction services or the BP station at the services just off the M1 at junction 22, they are both now closed for LPG.
I also fill at Asda Spondon, and while I am there they always have decent red wine on offer at £3 per bottle, usually reduced from £6

Forresbroons

Last time I topped up the tank it was 74.9PPL from our local dealer. They are only a couple of miles from the front door.

Obanboy666

Always use my local Calor distribution centre more for convenience than price although they are always the cheapest around. Unfortunately the Autogas bay has been shut since last March due to you know what.
At present just fill up wherever I find lpg for sale on my route. To be honest not concerned about price it’s neither here nor there compared to what I spend when on my travels.

grath

Our local Calor depot are absolutely rubbish and they have been closed for ages or they were the last time I asked, and the shop is shut even now
Luckily we have alternatives and cheaper for Autogas