LPG in Highlands

barge1914

Does anyone know if Road to the Isles service station still does lpg, and if not do any others North of Onich which we’ve already passed? I’m getting conflicting info from lpgeu, and can’t make sense of filllpg any more. There used to be one in Broadfod and one in Ullapool. I can’t ring them bacause no phone signal here.

100% , i re-added it to the LPG site a few of weeks ago. They did stop selling it for a few years but have been selling again for just over a year the cashier told me. The pump is right by the entrance of the shop with the fuel pumps. I think its the only one in the area until Skye, Inverness or Ullapool.

Dont know if this will help got lpg at Lochgilphead this weekend probably the most expensive in uk at 98p but if you need it you’ll pay. Think there’s 3 garages in fort William that had it last time I was up that way. The place named in Ullapool has had problems with the pump nozzle over the last few years I managed to get gas there but had to make a seal with a piece of cloth over adaptor guy said we’ll ram sum in if you want with a little bit of leakage so don’t smoke if you go there.

Dont know if this will help got lpg at Lochgilphead this weekend probably the most expensive in uk at 98p but if you need it you’ll pay. Think there’s 3 garages in fort William that had it last time I was up that way. The place named in Ullapool has had problems with the pump nozzle over the last few years I managed to get gas there but had to make a seal with a piece of cloth over adaptor guy said we’ll ram sum in if you want with a little bit of leakage so don’t smoke if you go there.

Useful to have it available at Lochgilphead even if expensive. Same price on the IOM where there is only one outlet.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back