Lowest quote for van insurance and recovery.

Shockingdog

Free Member
Hi all just starting the annual round of getting quotes for the (Swift Bolero) van insurance for 2019-2020 who is the cheapest at the moment for the van cover and who is cheapest for brakedown cover ?
Any recommendations please.
Thanks in advance

AIB is worth a look as we get member discount. Do speak to Darren for best results.

Just did my annual trawl of insurers. Adrain Flux this year £230. Next best was £350, highest £700.

AF also met my non financial parameters as well e.g. overseas travel.

But so many factors influence price you need to do it for yourself, don't just follow someone else.

Comfort underwrittten by Aviva

AIB is worth a look as we get member discount. Do speak to Darren for best results.

I have just insured my first time campervan and followed the previous owners advice and used the same insurer as them. £53 with European cove (limited) and breakdown cover.

This was half the price relatives were paying elsewhere you only really know how good they are if you need them and if they are not very good it's too late once you need them

I have just insured my first time campervan and followed the previous owners advice and used the same insurer as them. £53 with European cove (limited) and breakdown cover.

This was half the price relatives were paying elsewhere you only really know how good they are if you need them and if they are not very good it's too late once you need them

Who was the insurance with ?

Just did my annual trawl of insurers. Adrain Flux this year £230. Next best was £350, highest £700.

AF also met my non financial parameters as well e.g. overseas travel.

But so many factors influence price you need to do it for yourself, don't just follow someone else.

Can i borrow your postcode please :bow: Over here in PR1 9** we get hammered on insurance :mad2:

Live in an "F" rated postcode, couldn't insure a wheelbarrow for some of the prices mentioned here.
Can I borrow a PR1 post code. ;)

£53 all in for European insurance and breakdown cover :scared: are you sure :rolleyes2:

Please put up a link then we`ll all go with it and you`ll become a millionaire with the commission from your recommendation :dance:

£53 all in for European insurance and breakdown cover :scared: are you sure :rolleyes2:

Please put up a link then we`ll all go with it and you`ll become a millionaire with the commission from your recommendation :dance:

Ive got untold Ncb i/e over 40 years No claim bonus and still are being quoted and paying over £300 to include breakdown cover so I find it very hard to believe a new camper/ motorhome owner is only paying £53 all in!

Unfortunately the saying "What seems too good to be true, probably isn't"
(at least not after the initial suck you in period has expired) applies to the Nationwide
Flexplus Current Account deal. They're doing away with the 2.9% interest on
deposits up to £2500 sometime in November, so not quite the bargain it has
been.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back