Looks like france is in lockdown.

Mr and Mrs Tupcox

Screenshot_20200314-202139_upday.jpg

Bugger the virus. What is the underhand unseen, going on, behind all of this that we cannot know about, that is being arranged out of sight. New World Order????? first moves for the total takeover??? First, create a total panic over something that is being blown out of all control, then do what you need to do undercover and smokescreen. The virus is taking the elderly and those with multiple medical problems that are the expensive costs to all governments, create a lockdown, then change everything when the populations do no know. This holds all the marks of economic and biologic warfare.
Might be a conspiracy theory? but is it? Most of the remaining working population left intact and the unproductive gone.

Bugger the virus. What is the underhand unseen, going on, behind all of this that we cannot know about, that is being arranged out of sight. New World Order????? first moves for the total takeover??? First, create a total panic over something that is being blown out of all control, then do what you need to do undercover and smokescreen. The virus is taking the elderly and those with multiple medical problems that are the expensive costs to all governments, create a lockdown, then change everything when the populations do no know. This holds all the marks of economic and biologic warfare.
Might be a conspiracy theory? but is it? Most of the remaining working population left intact and the unproductive gone.
Jeez! You sound just like my misses. Next you’ll be telling us the Earths flat?

Read the following. Wake up and smell the coffee everyone. Please try and stay safe wherever you are!

https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-act-today-or-people-will-die-f4d3d9cd99ca

Kangooroo (Karen), a previous member of WC, has just reported that her husband has tested positive for Covid-D, contracted from a work colleague, he is at Day 2 stage. They are near Ross-on-Wye. She is naturally worried sick, but hoping that he will recover and thus be immune, similarly for herself. They are self-isolating and having essentials delivered to the gate at the edge of their (fairly large) grounds, much like REC is doing in Portugal.

This below posted two days ago from BanjoBilly, aka Bill Lloyd another old member from WC.
Please read and take note.

"Facebook is dominated by information and opinions about THE VIRUS. Because I need to make difficult decisions about events and performances over the coming months, I read most of these Facebook posts to try and work out what is really happening. Unfortunately, I have always been slightly gullible and slightly paranoid, which makes it more difficult to decide what to believe and decide what to do. These are the facts that I can be fairly sure about. Please don't assume that I am advising anyone about anything - your decision will be based on different circumstances.

1. Ali and I are both four months away from our 70th year on this earth.
2. I have an underlying heart condition with significant risks and I am in remission from Stage II Melanoma.
3. Our daughter is expecting her second child in about 3 weeks and needs to go into hospital for the birth.
4. Ali intends to travel to look after our daughter’s first child while she is in hospital and afterwards.
5. The virus is now in Kendal, where I have been several times in the last week, so I may even have the virus already.

These are the generalised judgements I have made from the information available.

1. The virus has an average fatality many times worse than flu.
2. At age 70, the fatality rate is double the average.
3. At least 15% of people affected will require hospital treatment.
4. Our health service WILL be overwhelmed within a month.
5. Decisions will then have to be made about who will live and who will die.
6. The pressure on our health services will be reduced in direct proportion to the rate of spread of the disease.
7. The only way to mitigate this pressure is social distancing, starting now.

These facts and judgements all point in the same direction. Individual actions have consequences for others. In order to protect myself and my family including my unborn grandchild, and to minimize the risks to the health services and to the rest of society, I intend to cancel all my music and performance engagements until further notice.

Like most of my friends, I have been wrestling with this for days, unsure of where the truth lies, because almost every statement is contradicted by somebody with a different opinion. Don’t be heroic, don’t be hysterical, follow the official guidelines, ignore the official guidelines, etc. Now that I have decided, I don't want to get into a debate to justify myself. You may think I am over-reacting, but I am not panicking. I have made a calm decision after thinking about it carefully and weighing the evidence. Apologies to venues and anyone who will be let down, or who thinks I have got it wrong. I hope to see you on the other side.... keep smiling..."

Not a very efficient takeover or convincing conspiracy theory. The already existing Flu virus infects over 5 million worldwide every year with around 650,000 deaths.......And thats with a vaccine available.......

I don’t believe that the spread of covid-19 is a conspiracy against ‘ordinary’ people BUT if rationing is introduced as a result of panic buying and general shortages I expect that every citizen will be required to provide photographic and biometric ID which will be stored and used in many ways after this danger has passed.
I don’t think that’s paranoia speaking, it’s just an extension of what is going on now.
You don’t need to look ahead, look around. Ahead is here already.

Read the following. Wake up and smell the coffee everyone. Please try and stay safe wherever you are!

https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-act-today-or-people-will-die-f4d3d9cd99ca

Some of the graphs went over my head but I understood enough of it and it pretty much dissects what a scientist on BBC news said a few days ago when he stated that the true figure of infection could be 10x, 30x, 50x - 100x higher.
Everyone read it!!!

Listening to a Radio 4 phone in yesterday, it seems there are a lot of people self isolating, albeit, people who have underlying medical conditions or family members in that situation.

I guessfFor some people it will take a favourite celebrity to die before they start to realise the predicament we are in. For others it will take the closure of pubs, cafe's, sports grounds and eventually streets to make them realise.

A newborn baby, on arrival, has been tested positive for Corona virus in London. Have new borns ever been tested positive for flu in the past?

I don’t believe that the spread of covid-19 is a conspiracy against ‘ordinary’ people BUT if rationing is introduced as a result of panic buying and general shortages I expect that every citizen will be required to provide photographic and biometric ID which will be stored and used in many ways after this danger has passed.
I don’t think that’s paranoia speaking, it’s just an extension of what is going on now.
You don’t need to look ahead, look around. Ahead is here already.
I don’t think there is any question of rationing. There are no shortages in the supply chain, just short term shortages caused by the selfish few panic buying things that were never in short supply anyway.

Meanwhile...…… they are forcing us to stay here in deepest Spain. All this sun and wine when we could have been on our way back to wet and cold England. It is a conspiracy to make us enjoy ourselves! Never mind, we'll just have to make the best of it :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back