Lockdown

izwozral

Definitely Essex marshes. Here’s a daytime pic, zoom in on the horizon & you can just make the cranes in Lowestoft dockyard. There’s also a container ship about to enter port. I was yanking your chain, I know the area well. Essex was a bit of a revelation to us when we first went there, there are so many really good spots to wild in and we found the people very friendly wherever we stayed.
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Greytop

Absolutely NO. There is a good chance you could stopped by the police and fined or have your MH stoned by unhappy locals and what if you breakdown, crash or have a heart attack, you will be putting others at risk. Perfectly legal to go out for the day as long as you are home to sleep. So the breaking down etc. is irrelevant to the discussion as these things can happen on a day out. I certainly would not risk an overnight stop, though in reality there is no harm in it if you stay in a remote place.

winks

Just had this from our daughter. It would seem that degree in English is finally bearing fruit. If this statement to the press later doesn’t result in the headline ‘Cummings and goings’ I shall feel very let down by our newspapers. Cheers H

izwozral

Just had this from our daughter. It would seem that degree in English is finally bearing fruit. If this statement to the press later doesn’t result in the headline ‘Cummings and goings’ I shall feel very let down by our newspapers. Cheers H I did this with my one and only passed exam a CSE grade C in woodwork! 😜 izwozral Full Member Posts10,029Likes14,914 Saturday at 10:41 AM Tomorrows newspaper headlines? "Cummings and Goings"?

winks

I did this with my one and only passed exam a CSE grade C in woodwork! 😜 izwozral Full Member Posts10,029Likes14,914 Saturday at 10:41 AM Tomorrows newspaper headlines? "Cummings and Goings"? Great minds ... Fools ... Cheers H

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:177)

Minisorella, belbri, mark61, Goggles, POI Admin, runnach, mofish, jerrycan, jeanette, Fazerloz, Edina, channa, FULL TIMER, Allen, campervanannie, yorkieowl, scampa, 955itriple, Obanboy666, Mikael, spigot, ajb70, st3v3, n brown, izwozral, yorkslass, maingate, sparrks, 2cv, mjvw, helmit, mariesnowgoose, Scotia, trixie88, Debroos, Yelto, Moped, SpiroPope, ian1950, Sharon the Cat, alcam, Andysm, Biggarmac, Victor, TeamRienza, Nidge, Sky, Tapfitter, Tim120, trevskoda, antiquesam, mistericeman, Carrerasax, Wooie1958, barryd, paulhelenwilko, AdriaTwin, simesire, Asterix, ironman, GinaRon, Martingrant, winks, myvanwy, iampatman, phase3begins, doglover1, colinmd, jacquigem, Clummzie, Alberto, Tookey, davef, jann, TJBi, maureenandtom, GHPC, Donsider, toasty, argoose, fiona68, Dezi, harrow, Val54, Monkeybrand, Neckender, defender, sherry, Vanterrier, Bigshug, JVG, Geraldine, martinmartin, Rond, Jeff G, Wully, hmssnake, REC, vtwinner, NeilyG, groyne, lands43, pedro, pamjon, witzend, GreggBear, Toffeecat, oppy, mossypossy, BGT180, kensowerby, barge1914, MrKenny, Robmac, lahoski, Nabsim, I&MK, Liberty hall, caledonia, Budgie, chrismilo, daisybrown, keith49, Mr and Mrs Tupcox, Ezzo York, lthoel2, ChrisInNotts, Neets, CHII BUS, davepierson, T5Lincs, dave01249, Fdhadi, vanmandan, yorkscol, Steve C, rottytara2004, RichardP, Clarkster, Proverbs2329, clareandpeter, metcalfs, mikeegee123, craig10, ozbit, enhanceco, rabW, Peter51, Su James, 2Coops, frankw, robertd, TonyandJo, Greytop, TimSands, Bacup lad, hank, TanyaK, Juliet, denmar, Skiptonian, dochiley, VandA, shortcircuit, tripper, mrs t, diamondr, john lawrance, Ron333, Buckby, Robina, charlie356, Redsky, Captain Haddock, Tezza33, zzr1400tim, Bob,