Lockdown

Scotia

Oh dear. That must mean the S&M guy being interviewed. :oops:😮 The BBC must be faking their interviews Just rectified it for you. 🤣☻
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

mariesnowgoose

Just rectified it for you. 🤣☻ Yup. Lockdown is definitely taking its toll. I'm not so bad, how are you? ;) 😂 😂 😂

Scotia

Yup. Lockdown is definitely taking its toll. I'm not so bad, how are you? ;) 😂 😂 😂 Im well chilled😎 , a new brew ready at the end of the week so ok for another three weeks or so.🍺

FULL TIMER

14 post, loads of advice, loads of views etc, but has anyone actually answered the question? "Has anyone risked a wee trip out” For the night I shall assume. No, I haven’t. We haven't been out in the motor home but were lucky enough to be able to stay on the CL site we basically use as a base, so we havn't left the site to overnight . I do however go out everyday in my other van that I use for work , a Renault Traffic which has windows, roof box etc so looks similar to a small camper conversion, last couple of day's I've been out in the country metal detecting followed by a ride to the coast with the dog with no problems even had a cup of tea etc sitting on the sea wall.

trevskoda

We haven't been out in the motor home but were lucky enough to be able to stay on the CL site we basically use as a base, so we havn't left the site to overnight . I do however go out everyday in my other van that I use for work , a Renault Traffic which has windows, roof box etc so looks similar to a small camper conversion, last couple of day's I've been out in the country metal detecting followed by a ride to the coast with the dog with no problems even had a cup of tea etc sitting on the sea wall. What the dog had tea,prob an english setter. 😂 😂 😂 😂

FULL TIMER

What the dog had tea,prob an english setter. 😂 😂 😂 😂 never known a dog that doesn't like a drop of tea, (border collie)

spigot

I really think the Government have done too good a job at scaring the sh*t out of people. A forum member has asked a question that we have all probably thought of and quickly dismissed, and people shout at him/her and insult their intelligence. I'm used to seeing this on Facebook but am surprised to see it on the forum. 14 post, loads of advice, loads of views etc, but has anyone actually answered the question? "Has anyone risked a wee trip out” For the night I shall assume. No, I haven’t. I’ll own up, on me second night away! Ain’t saying where I am though.

Robmac

Happy birthday H. And thanks for reminding me, I'd forgotten to take my Statins after dinner tonight!

Sharon the Cat

I'm not picking on you Sharon, I've seen a lot of people mention this with respect to overnighting. You'd be well within the rules to break down, fall ill or have an accident anywhere. It doesn't have any bearing on overnighting. What IS in the rules is you must return home at night. All I meant was what if.................. when you were breaking the rules. If you are within the law then no complaint if something unfortunate happens.

izwozral

Had a lubberly evening, BBQ, nice bottle of wine, some chilled Brew Dog IPA, sat outside looking over the meadow, sparrow and robin families squabbling on the fence just a couple of metres away, cows and sheep munching away, birdsong SOOOO loud. Done the NHS clap, more peeps than ever and approaching each other and chatting within a safe distance. Just dug out a bottle of Ord 2005 year old whisky for laters. Lockdown ain't so bad. When oiled!

izwozral

A bit flat for the Pyrenees. Actually it’s the Essex marshes. Nearly said the Alps but that would have been stupid, so it was a toss up between the Pyrenees or the Dolomite's. Ha ha Essex marshes, yer 'avin a larf.

spigot

Nearly said the Alps but that would have been stupid, so it was a toss up between the Pyrenees or the Dolomite's. Ha ha Essex marshes, yer 'avin a larf. Definitely Essex marshes. Here’s a daytime pic, zoom in on the horizon & you can just make the cranes in Lowestoft dockyard. There’s also a container ship about to enter port.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:177)

Minisorella, belbri, mark61, Goggles, POI Admin, runnach, mofish, jerrycan, jeanette, Fazerloz, Edina, channa, FULL TIMER, Allen, campervanannie, yorkieowl, scampa, 955itriple, Obanboy666, Mikael, spigot, ajb70, st3v3, n brown, izwozral, yorkslass, maingate, sparrks, 2cv, mjvw, helmit, mariesnowgoose, Scotia, trixie88, Debroos, Yelto, Moped, SpiroPope, ian1950, Sharon the Cat, alcam, Andysm, Biggarmac, Victor, TeamRienza, Nidge, Sky, Tapfitter, Tim120, trevskoda, antiquesam, mistericeman, Carrerasax, Wooie1958, barryd, paulhelenwilko, AdriaTwin, simesire, Asterix, ironman, GinaRon, Martingrant, winks, myvanwy, iampatman, phase3begins, doglover1, colinmd, jacquigem, Clummzie, Alberto, Tookey, davef, jann, TJBi, maureenandtom, GHPC, Donsider, toasty, argoose, fiona68, Dezi, harrow, Val54, Monkeybrand, Neckender, defender, sherry, Vanterrier, Bigshug, JVG, Geraldine, martinmartin, Rond, Jeff G, Wully, hmssnake, REC, vtwinner, NeilyG, groyne, lands43, pedro, pamjon, witzend, GreggBear, Toffeecat, oppy, mossypossy, BGT180, kensowerby, barge1914, MrKenny, Robmac, lahoski, Nabsim, I&MK, Liberty hall, caledonia, Budgie, chrismilo, daisybrown, keith49, Mr and Mrs Tupcox, Ezzo York, lthoel2, ChrisInNotts, Neets, CHII BUS, davepierson, T5Lincs, dave01249, Fdhadi, vanmandan, yorkscol, Steve C, rottytara2004, RichardP, Clarkster, Proverbs2329, clareandpeter, metcalfs, mikeegee123, craig10, ozbit, enhanceco, rabW, Peter51, Su James, 2Coops, frankw, robertd, TonyandJo, Greytop, TimSands, Bacup lad, hank, TanyaK, Juliet, denmar, Skiptonian, dochiley, VandA, shortcircuit, tripper, mrs t, diamondr, john lawrance, Ron333, Buckby, Robina, charlie356, Redsky, Captain Haddock, Tezza33, zzr1400tim, Bob,