Lizard Removal

jacquigem

I spotted a small (6inch?} green lizard had got into van. I went to grab it but it scarpered behind a panel underneath central glove box . I cant get at it or find it now . Any clues how to evict it ?

It might grow too big for you to get rid of
lizard.png

What country are you in ? is probablt just a anole type, will keep your flies down anyway.

but yes it heads for light and sun, so easy to shift. Fast little things too

i like lizards , they're our allies . i once saved the lives of 2 geckos i found on a freshly painted bench just outside Silves . they hadn't noticed the ''wet paint' signs and had ended up stuck to the paint. took me nearly an hour to carefully free their feet using a rizla packet as a scalpel. to my delight , the first one i freed ran to a nearby bush and hung about for his mate. once free ,they skedaddled together without a word of thanks. maybe this is proof that dinosaurs were quite soft hearted really

i like lizards , they're our allies . i once saved the lives of 2 geckos i found on a freshly painted bench just outside Silves . they hadn't noticed the ''wet paint' signs and had ended up stuck to the paint. took me nearly an hour to carefully free their feet using a rizla packet as a scalpel. to my delight , the first one i freed ran to a nearby bush and hung about for his mate. once free ,they skedaddled together without a word of thanks. maybe this is proof that dinosaurs were quite soft hearted really
We have some in our garden, tiny ones just three inches long, they lived under some bricks piled up but we needed to put a shed there last Month, they play dead so we just picked them up and put them in a bucket then we installed the shed then put the bucket laid down next to it, they now live under the shed

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back