Life...version 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 87015
  • Start date

Deleted member 87015

Hi all
I'm new to wild camping in my van for pleasure. I had my own business for over a decade but Covid put paid to that so I have started converting my little van from a workhorse to a self contained mini camper. The van isn't any thing flash compared to some of the vans out there but it does what it needs to. A long time ago I worked as an express European courier which often involved trying to get my head down for the odd few hours in the back of the van where and when I could.
So I'm now at the point where my van will be ready to go today, I don't know much about anything but feel free to shout if I can help. Stay safe and happy camping

Thanks Tookey, I'm a great believer in LNT, take nothing, leave nothing. I'm also fortunate that my little van doesn't look like a camper and if I need to take a rest while driving then so be it, the instructions seem to be quite clear when it comes to not driving when tired, all I can do is obey the instructions. All I can do is find somewhere to pull over safely and cause no obstruction while I take a much needed break.

Hi welcome along from scotland hope you enjoy your adventures (y) 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 👋

Hi welcome from N Ireland,a loo is a number one,or maybe a no 2 ,keep safe and have fun.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back