Leisure battery recommendation?

Dont know how you keep up with such a small batt pack, but good luck with whatever you go with.

Generally April to mid September its fine. Battery is generally charged by mid to late morning. Its not like we are light users either with all the toys but the van itself uses very little power otherwise. If we are away outside those months I generally want to be hooked up anyway. Batteries and more solar is more weight of course and we are generally maxed out with the bike on the rack.

I expect that would drag a single battery down quite low.

Not normally in the height of spring or summer at least. We went away end of June and havent seen a single hookup point until it started playing up a couple of days ago. Certainly June and july we have more power than we would ever use. In fact for 5 weeks the van never moved once. Always mid September it can get a bit iffy though unless you cut down on usage a bit. Its just these last few days I noticed something wasnt right. I am surprised that battery has lasted as long as six years to be honest the amount of use its had.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back