leek gruyere

Channa

Stunningly simple combination but really works as a starter or light lunch with brown buttered bread . Seasoned leeks sweated down in olive oil ,pinch of mixed herbs, covered in shaved gruyere cheese, finally an egg yolk and baked in the oven the yolk served still runny

One pan plus grill or oven

egg gruyere.jpg

Channa

I think I will try that, no oven but it could be finished in the Remoska

Get thee behind me.. Satan.
Just done broccoli florets, microwaved with bay leaves. Baked in a 200 fan oven mixed into a cheese sauce, 50% Portuguese Parmesan, equal Azores San Miguel strong, extra mature Cheddar type... Philadelphia cheese, instead of butter. All mixed in with slightly overcooked tagliatelle
Brown, succulent and sweaty, when it came out.
2.15€ worth of Lidl Monsaraz red , washed it down a treat.

I feel so healthy, virtuous and green.

Stunningly simple combination but really works as a starter or light lunch with brown buttered bread . Seasoned leeks sweated down in olive oil ,pinch of mixed herbs, covered in shaved gruyere cheese, finally an egg yolk and baked in the oven the yolk served still runny

One pan plus grill or oven

View attachment 71929

Channa

Sam and Ella would just love that runny egg.:scared::lol-053::lol-053::lol-053:

Get thee behind me.. Satan.
Just done broccoli florets, microwaved with bay leaves. Baked in a 200 fan oven mixed into a cheese sauce, 50% Portuguese Parmesan, equal Azores San Miguel strong, extra mature Cheddar type... Philadelphia cheese, instead of butter. All mixed in with slightly overcooked tagliatelle
Brown, succulent and sweaty, when it came out.
2.15€ worth of Lidl Monsaraz red , washed it down a treat.

I feel so healthy, virtuous and green.

You, virtuous???? :lol-049::lol-049::lol-049::lol-049::lol-049::lol-049:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back