Kielder Forest

• Thread starter Deleted member 91967
  • Start date

Deleted member 91967

Hey guys and girls,

Does anyone know if there are any overnight camping spots that are preferrably in the middle of nowhere to spend a night or two. My motorhome is my car at the moment until I get a van next year so don't need anywhere big.

Thanks,

:giggle:

I'm not sure that forum rules permit disclosing POIs as that undermines how this website is funded. There are a stack shown on the Location App. Full members can access this and get full details; and annual membership costs less than most campsites charge per night!

I'm not sure that forum rules permit disclosing POIs as that undermines how this website is funded. There are a stack shown on the Location App. Full members can access this and get full details; and annual membership costs less than most campsites charge per night!

Ahh no worries

Hey guys and girls,

Does anyone know if there are any overnight camping spots that are preferrably in the middle of nowhere to spend a night or two. My motorhome is my car at the moment until I get a van next year so don't need anywhere big.

Thanks,

:giggle:
Ranger wanted to move us off a Keilder car park, I had had a drink and having a toddler on board probably swayed it and he instead asked us to be gone by 07.30 but I did get the impression this wasn't his usual attitude. They do do the rounds, you have been warned (y)

Ranger wanted to move us off a Keilder car park, I had had a drink and having a toddler on board probably swayed it and he instead asked us to be gone by 07.30 but I did get the impression this wasn't his usual attitude. They do do the rounds, you have been warned (y)

Ahh, sometimes that is the risk. A few months ago I spent 2 nights in the back of my car at the Lake District, I spent the first night in a carpark on Coniston shore (I think it was near Torver) and did see a few rangers but never got bothered with them.

I'm hoping for the most part they can tell the difference between knobheads and genuine people just camping out having a good time.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back