Kent doesn't want us....

Tesco certainly use bribery.

They 'donated' £20,000 to our local council to get their plans through. Their agent admitted as much when I had a meeting with him and a rep from the highways department. He said "That's how it works".

Tesco certainly use bribery.

They 'donated' £20,000 to our local council to get their plans through. Their agent admitted as much when I had a meeting with him and a rep from the highways department. He said "That's how it works".
Tesco built a community centre near me as a sweetener for larger superstore

'Twas ever thus ! Albeit in different ways (Freemasons , Golf Clubs, Wealthy Landowners cannot think think of any more)
Also big , no huge, companies sponsoing football grounds etc etc etc

I don’t believe the story, there’s no mention of cassettes being emptied behind bushes or down drains!
It's mentioned Here
There have been gas cylinders left on the road, we’ve had threats of violence and people have poured hot oil down the drain and human waste down the storm drains.

I see a nice view out of his window, no MH's in the view. Also I note the rubbish strewn on the grass looks suspiciously like the gulls have emptied the bin.

Reactions: REC
Strangely that Kent Live article is dated Nov 2018
And the rubbish strewn around the grass is near a bin that is at least 50 metres from the road. So, do I believe that human waste was poured down storm drains? No, that’s been cancelled out by the allegation of gas bottles left in the road.......

The 2018 article also mentions a " removal van" that wouldn't have been banned anyway? As op say, his views looked pretty clear in all the photos except the one from " the summer" . We have parked along that way in the winter once or twice, much further down the road, nearer to Walmer castle. No sign of rubbish , gas bottles or gennies. Agree the rubbish is too far from the road and looks like the work of seagulls.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back