Kelpies car park

Forresbroons

Hi Molly 2, They charge £5 a night, you can purchase your pass at the top car park hut or wait until the early evening staff member pops round the site to take payment. The night we stayed there was six MH's using the car park.
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Nabsim

We stopped in the top car park earlier in the year as instructed by staff. There was no charge, is this something recent?

Nabsim

They are worth a fiver just to look at them at night. ;) I would have paid okay just they weren’t charging and we weren’t allowed to stay in the park next to the Kelpies all night. We paid at the wheel as we wanted the extra time looking round, even ate in their cafe :)

Fazerloz

My original comment was no reflection on you. I was mearly stating they are worth a fiver to see at night, no matter where you spend the night.

Nabsim

My original comment was no reflection on you. I was mearly stating they are worth a fiver to see at night, no matter where you spend the night. I didn’t take it the wrong way lol just wondering if it’s the car park next to the Kelpies as if so there is also a shower and toilet there so a bit of a bargain :)