Just saying hello, but might already have done so.

Mike8193

Hi, I'm Mike and me and the long haired General are looking to buy our first Camper. We have been to a local showroom and spent 3 hours looking at various models, some fixed bed, some with over cab beds etc, and have decided on the one we like the best which has a transverse bed in the rear, with space to get round it, and nice cooking living space up front. If we were to go ahead and buy it now, How much use can we get through Autumn and Winter?

Mike

Hi, welcome 👋👋

If you want to wildcamp you can use it as much as you want, just research campsites that stay open so you can empty your black waste,take on water and recharge your leisure battery.

Hi and welcome. You can use it as much as you have time available....wildcamp or go to sites. Many are open in Autumn and winter so it's up to you. Can't look at vans too much there are so many models out there. Think about length and height, where you plan to park it, will you use it for shopping etc or have another car for daily use etc. Have a look at the reviews for the model you choose which will highlight potential issues. Also look at customer service reviews from supplier, you need backup if it is a new van. Bound to be a couple of teething issues. If new or used, get a really good handover from supplier.
Good luck:)

"The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind"

Only you and the general can answer that question.

Hi and welcome along to the group. Regardless of the time of year if you see the right van at the right price for you buy it. Choice is limited currently and that’s not going to change any time soon.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back