Just mooved in

Congratulations Baz, glad you got it sorted and I hope the solicitor licked your boots in contrition. Give our love to Chris.

P.S. Give us your address so I can send you an invoice for consultation fees. :p

First thing to do in a new home is get the heating up to scratch before moving the furniture in.

Congratulations to both of you, hope you are very happy in your new home! We know it’s been a bit of a struggle, but we’re sure you will be settled in very soon. xx

See the van roof??? If my solar drops off I get the ladder out from under the bed and give them a wipe over. What do you want to see it for, if you can’t see it then it don’t matter. You will be looking underneath it next lol

Enjoy the bungalow Baz, no stairs has to be a bonus 👍

Enjoy your new home, don't worry about the van roof, being able to see it won't make it any cleaner or dirtier.
took the exact same words right out of my mouth caz.....:)ill have to think of something else now......

congratulations baz and chrison your new bungalow........twill be much easier for you no stairs...oh what bliss.......may you have happy times there............take care

We left a 3 storey house for a bungalow, first thing I did was a loft conversion with stairs. Done exactly same with our house in Cheshire. Now we are moving to Staffs and boarding the loft and fitted a pull down loft ladder.
Just can't get use to being a member of the flat earth society. :oops:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back