Joined today

curlyhatlady

Hi I am Kate, Im based in Cheshire and have an old Mazda Bongo with unique decoration ( as many have ) L out for the green hare under a crescent moon !( people mistake it for a frog) Im semi retired and with no commmitments take off when the weathers ok ish and time allows.

I almost exclusively wild camp - me and my 2 mutts- pretty self sufficient on a small scale with solar, water tank and portapotty. Ive driven most of the UK, to S.Italy and back, Algarve and back and, am off up to Scotland shortly- packing now.

I was pointed at the site by one of the Admins (The Admin) when in an opticians recently (waves)

Hi!

Kate

afternoon kate ..welcome and happy camping.........enjoy scotland......would love to see some pics of your van.......

Last edited:
Hi kate ,i see you have joined so two have make a whole person,bingo or should i say bongo,cheers from Co Antrim.

Welcome Kate ...

Glad you have joined. Do enjoy some fabulous spots in the POIs.

Have a browse using the online POI Map, or use the Android or Apple app, or download the locations to your satnav :D

Hi Kate
Welcome
Where did u wild camp in N Italy please as we’re about to cross alps into Italy nr Turin and need places between here and Verona?

Look out for outdoor restaurants with parking, highly recommended -the side of the road often tracks to lakes, Etc- I went down via Florence on the other side then up to Turin and across Italy . My van is very small didn’t have any issues parking up

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back