Ireland Trip 1

Yes Great pic's Ireland west coast was on my list this year for a 3 week trip but guess that will have to wait till next year, but the pic's just added to my determination to get to Ireland in the camper, have been before on the motorbike for a week but that just turned into on big pi**up.

https://ibb.co/album/PtnvJF We went to Ireland with the MCC one year for their National rally, we wild camped a lot there both North and South and had a great wander round for about 6 weeks.

I loved your photos; they bring back great memories. I grew up in Derry and visited all the places in the photographs as a child, and I've been back many times since to take (or possibly make?) my own children to visit them.

When we got our motorhome in 2015 our first big trip was a circuit of the Irish Coast. We spent 31 days touring in July and August, and it rained on 30 of them (no exaggeration). We still go back to Ireland every year but my wife refuses point blank to go for our main summer holiday ever again. Although that might change if travel to Europe remains difficult.

Thanks for sharing your photos.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back