Introduction and hello

draaiorgel

Hi all,
We have been wild campers for around 36 years, and are now on our
fourth camper. In the past we've done extensive touring on the continent such as Belgium, Holland, Denmark, short excursion into Sweden, Germany, Switzerland, and through Austria to Jugoslavia.
All done in the late 60s and 70s.

We used to keep a notebook with all our wild camp sites all over this country, but alas we've lost it and things have changed quite a bit as many are probably not available any more.

Nowadays we stick mostly to Britain and it's just our two selves no kid, no dog any longer. (shame)

I've visited this forum a few times in the last week and found it very interesting.
The advice given to the newbies I would agree with, it really boils down to a good helping of common sense. We usually check around to see if we we're in a position that would annoy anyone.
Not a good idea to park in someones driveway!

Well, that's me finished my wee introduction.

With friendly greetings,
Ian

croeso to you Ian and with your experience of 36years you will be a welcome addition to the site. what knowledge must be in the heads of you two.
hopefully you will share a bit of it with us

Hi Roi,
thanks for the welcome.
I hope you spotted the clue as to where I come from.

BTW have you heard of a company called asplow in relation to joining this forum?

With friendly greetings,
Ian

no I didn't spot it til you mentioned it but I think you mean you are fro jockland
as to the company asplow. no I have not heard of them. what are they and what do they do?

Roi,
you got it in one. The clue was the royal wee.

That company immediately mailed me asking for my details to register
on this forum, but I didn't.

Ian

that's a wee bit strange. but yiou reminded me that when the site came back up and I registered again I got an e-mail offering some sort of help with the site.
I replied it wasn't mine but would notify the owner if they would give me more details and heard nothing more.
What could they be after;= your personal details? No ideas mate

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back