Into Blue Yonder

Blue yonder

Free Member
PCR test is booked for Monday and our ferry from Santander to Portsmouth has been confirmed for Wednesday so we're set to hit the road and enjoy our first night of camping in the new van called Blue Yonder (a Fiat Ducato Road Car R640)
Our extended stay working in the Costa del Sol has sadly come to an end and we are forced to return to Scotland but due to lockdown restrictions, Yonder which was built in Italy, converted in Germany and shipped to the dealer in Spain before being delivered to us seven weeks late, almost didn't make our departure date.
Here is our first photos of our new toy being delivered.
Ps thanks to Wild Camping for the discounted subscription rate which enticed me to become a full member.
IMG_20210112_094417-01.jpeg
IMG-20201218-WA0000-01-01.jpeg

Looks good. Will you be registering it in the UK or going back to Spain with it?

What timing!
Looks great, hope you have an uneventful trip back home. Long journey back to Scotland will give you practise with new van.

Van looks great welcome if you need stickers pm me your address and will post you some from Livingston west lothian
where in Scotland are you heading to
regards Gordon🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Stickers??? I'll be quarantining in East Lothian and then heading to my parents in Uphall
Van looks great welcome if you need stickers pm me your address and will post you some from Livingston west lothian
where in Scotland are you heading to
regards Gordon🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Stickers??? I'll be quarantining in East Lothian and then heading to my parent's in Uphall which as you know will be quite near you

Yeah I'm in murieston ,just ten mins
all the best
I can issue you W wild camping and motorhomer stickers as full member
the stickers get spotted all over the shop 👍

Sorry to crash your thread, but.
Second time I’ve seen a reference to “ France cyclist “ Do you mean French Crit Air ?

No, there is now some requirement for big vehicles to have stickers warning cyclists not to be stupid. I don't remember any more details sorry!

No, there is now some requirement for big vehicles to have stickers warning cyclists not to be stupid. I don't remember any more details sorry!
I’ve put French Cyclist stickers, into Google a couple of times, and only come up with Tour de France stickers.
Any idea how big a vehicle has to be to have a ( don’t be stupid) sticker?
Would my 3.3 ton panel van need one?
It sounds like I’m having a panic. I do wish that was so. That would mean I was going somewhere 🙁

I’ve put French Cyclist stickers, into Google a couple of times, and only come up with Tour de France stickers.
Any idea how big a vehicle has to be to have a ( don’t be stupid) sticker?
Would my 3.3 ton panel van need one?
It sounds like I’m having a panic. I do wish that was so. That would mean I was going somewhere 🙁

Heres the thread discussing it. Not needed at 3.3 tonnes.

https://wildcamping.co.uk/threads/cyclist-stickers-compulsory-for-vehicle-going-to-france.84740/

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back