Interesting result.

I'm just glad they didn't bite their finger nails or eat a sandwich during the video!

Can't actually believe I spent 12 minutes of my life watching another Chuckle Brothers production after promising myself never to watch another, following the drinking and driving thread.

I'm just glad they didn't bite their finger nails or eat a sandwich during the video!

Can't actually believe I spent 12 minutes of my life watching another Chuckle Brothers production after promising myself never to watch another, following the drinking and driving thread.

Thanks for the warning (y)

Jeepers they could have taken the Dandelion and Burdock label off the second pot! I'll never touch the stuff again. Now in the interest of scientific accuracy was it one huge poo divided into four else the "contents" could vary enough to slant the result. Perhaps they should do it again with three lots of four pots containing carnivore, vegetarian and vegan poo just for accuracy. Having said that I am certainly not asking for feed back.....

Jeepers they could have taken the Dandelion and Burdock label off the second pot! I'll never touch the stuff again. Now in the interest of scientific accuracy was it one huge poo divided into four else the "contents" could vary enough to slant the result. Perhaps they should do it again with three lots of four pots containing carnivore, vegetarian and vegan poo just for accuracy. Having said that I am certainly not asking for feed back.....

Don't encourage the buggers, they take that long to do a video they make diarrhea turn into constipation.

There nothing as good as a thread on chemical toilet.
Especially if you're suffering from insomnia.

😔😔😔😌😔😔😞

I'd like to see how well green stuff works. Can't stand the smell of blue stuff.

What a load of crap,if you haven’t watched it save for when you are struggling to get to sleep, as I am sure it will be a better cure for insomnia than it is informative about toilet fluids.
Especially as they didn’t do what should have been one of the most important bits by doing the smell test.

Last edited:
Would have been better if they each curled one into the plastic tubs. As it is its just a load of :poop:

What a load of crap,if you haven’t watched it save for when you are struggling to get to sleep, as I am sure it will be a better cure for insomnia than it is informative about toilet fluids.
Especially as they didn’t do what should have been one of the most important bits by doing the smell test.
You forgot the taste test. 😛cannot be any worse than burgerkings. 😂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back