Insurance quote

Well done AIB again. Sold our campervan so had to cancel the insurance. There was a wee bit confusion about how much we were to get back but Kirby sorted everything out and we were refunded the correct amount.

Thank you Phil..and Kirby & Murray at AIB

C&cc quoted me £1400.
Safeguard with now. £529
AIB £335.24

A no brainer..so from 4th October AIB

Thank you again.

Just insured with AIB £413,other quotes were Caravan Guard £517,Safeguard £570 2 extra drivers plus European breakdown

Just insured with AIB £413,other quotes were Caravan Guard £517,Safeguard £570 2 extra drivers plus European breakdown
got a quote from the 3 c,s £1400 oh heck ive gone with AIB, £344-17p what a no brainer , its a drive of your life. go for it. ok.pj.

Just in case anyone is planning a long trip to europe...just had a quote from NFU
( priced themselves out in previous years) and their cover was £324 and gives unlimited Europe travel. Couldn't do breakdown with them though for a long trip. Also were happy with "van with windows" on V5 . Not due for six weeks but wanted to get an idea as planning a five month trip to our place in Portugal.

I went with AIB recently after receiving a very good quote. When giving details I mentioned the WC membership and they duly gave a discount on the quote, however yesterday I received a phone call asking for me to send a copy of the club membership card as proof. I did say it was an internet based group but they said there was still a requirement for sight of membership. In the end I photographed my personal detail page and sent that off explaining that the email address was the same but my title was not my name. Not heard anything back as yet and never been asked before. It was a genuine call as I checked the incoming number. Anyone else had this?

I went with AIB recently after receiving a very good quote. When giving details I mentioned the WC membership and they duly gave a discount on the quote, however yesterday I received a phone call asking for me to send a copy of the club membership card as proof. I did say it was an internet based group but they said there was still a requirement for sight of membership. In the end I photographed my personal detail page and sent that off explaining that the email address was the same but my title was not my name. Not heard anything back as yet and never been asked before. It was a genuine call as I checked the incoming number. Anyone else had this?
Hi,

The insurers do ask for proof. if they come back to you please open a ticket and I will give you a membership proof letter. I send out lots of these each month.

Phil

Hi,

The insurers do ask for proof. if they come back to you please open a ticket and I will give you a membership proof letter. I send out lots of these each month.

Phil
Thanks, will let you know what happens. This is the first time they have asked which seems a little odd but from what you say it is not uncommon.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back