Insurance price

Another happy Lifesure customer here - saved more than 30% of the price AIB wanted. Very good service and their breakdown offer was great value too

Adrian Flux wanted £280 for renewal or £260 for a new policy. AIB quoted £208 so I am with them now. 🙂

We have renewed our insurance this year with Lifesure, very good price and an absolute joy in talking to them on the phone. Fully comp for £170 saving nearly a £100 on what AIB quoted to renew with them again. Very happy bunny!
WOW £170 sounds fantastic , what van do you have and what cover is involved, I cannot get my van insured for any thing near that price sounds too good to be true , my van cost me £370 I think, CCC 16 years old and I am 76 . 8000 annual mileage insured miles, kept on my drive 2.8 jtd Chausson RHD 10 years NCD protected No accidents or convictions I have shopped around all over , and the CCC was the best, 7,6 Mtrs coachbuilt, 4 berth 4 seatbelts.

Last edited:
WOW £170 sounds fantastic , what van do you have and what cover is involved, I cannot get my van insured for any thing near that price sounds too good to be true , my van cost me £370 I think, CCC 16 years old and I am 76 . 8000 miles kept on my drive 2.8 jtd Chausson RHD 10 years NCD protected No accidents or convictions i have shopped around all over , and the CCC was the best,
Ours is a 5 year old 2.2ltr self converted peugeot boxer l2 h2. We're in a low risk insurance location, rural mid Wales, cover exactly what we had with AIB last year.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back