In Case of Emergency (ICE)

landoboguy

and on your hard hat when your wilding at a rough spot ;) we have ours stuck on the bottom of the windscreen https://www.hivis.co.uk/safety-helmet-ice-sticker-343284.html
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

trevskoda

If you are out of the van its as much use as a chocolate fire gard,were a pendant,or do as the ss german troops did and have med number tatoo on upper arm. :eek:

Lee

It also gives personal info to thieves. It's probably a bit late as the thieves are already in your vehicle and all they have gained is your name and some telephone numbers. Plus you don't have to use it if you consider it a risk to yourself.

REC

Never thought of that! I have home on mine as only moved to the area recently. Will change it to Postcode instead. Might help Oh remember the code too!

r4dent

never put home on your sat nav put local police station or something you know your way home from ie local supermarket ,local pub I do the opposite. I have an entry named "home" which is the address of the local Police Station. My actual home address is filed under the name of my cat. Well she lives there.

mjvw

Interesting need to change my sat nav, not too sure about the ICE document in the van though.