I'm in need of a rivnut tool.

So I'm lost as how but I know why

air comprehensive
20231007_182405.jpg
20231007_182752.jpg

Maybe have a look at this:

I have several different clinch nut tools but did not have the M10 fine thread insert for the stainless clinch nuts, the above post may help.

Jeff, this thread has been running for over three years. Have you put the friggin rivnut in yet! Lol

I must put the track saw on ebay though, I'll never use it again.
Post a picture on here Kev with a price, if it is better than the one that I have I might be interested, if not me then someone on motorhomebuilder might buy it

Some times i wake at night with things in my head or a problem solved and scribble it down on paper much to my wifes annoyence.
that's how come i was so fast - by the time i started the job , i'd already built it 2 or 3 times in my head , and i had solutions to most if not all the problems . great thing about beig self taught , you've made all the mistakes ,and sorted them , without any help . on the odd occasion i worked with time-served men , i was surprised how slowly they worked, and if they made a mistake ,how quickly they gave up .
once i worked with some german guys on a bar fit in albufeira . the boss had measured it wrong by over a metre ! when he started saying we'd make another one - 5 metres of beautiful larch , 'S' shaped and finely finished . 3 days hard graft for a few of us !
i was on half the profit for this job, so i told the bar owner that we'd messed up , but i would cut a section out the middle and make him a matching wash-up station . sorted

Post a picture on here Kev with a price, if it is better than the one that I have I might be interested, if not me then someone on motorhomebuilder might buy it
Not sure on price I need to get it out of the garage and see the condition of it as it's not been used for a couple of years.

Heres a video of it though.

80 % now done on van in 3 years with no budget. As spent all our buget 10k 2019 december on addblue van. Which cost £13K deliverd. Unseen As i started van and gave up work in june 2020 this is what happend, I've sworn a lot, gave a little blood and borrowed and brought tools , and with a book of start ups designs plus wich i still write iand drawn nto day Ive done 80 % of the van. plus started a few videos of the roof and widows (fitting) 2020, but I'm not a camera thingy man. And slowed me down.(The Game changer)Went scrap yard for a battery for the new year meet for extra power for up north,.and found 80 20 there !. and changed from wood supports to aluminium 80 20 for £2 at kilo so had to . Thanks humble road. Ripped all skeletons out.
I was talked into victron , to which I say thanks for the good advice and the help, I've got from all the nice people that got the stuff delivered. Dave, Dave, Dave, Rog and trotterandjeff. And phill. And wully for the cheer beer throughout this time.

The wife knows !
Evan when we got evicted from the house we moved into in 2009 in summerset, for building the DAM van on drive . I would not change a thing..

Go big or don't bother.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back