Hymer decals.

Topmast

Hi Everyone.
The roof and rear Hymer decals on my 94 van are very faded due to the amount of sun exposure we get over here , now I can easily respray the roof but are there any firms still making anything similar to the original Hymer decals? Or do I have a sign writer or leave well alone. Thanks for any suggestions.

I would go to a sign maker and see if they can make a replacement set in the same stuff used for wrapping trucks, that way if you want them in a different colour to the originals you can choose your own.

Any decent sign maker can do these for you if you show em a good picture.
They may try and charge you am artwork draw fee to 'vectorise' the image.. anything for 20 to 100 quid. If they do don't bite. Send me the logos or links and I'll get them redrawn to professional vector standard for free then you just give them the vectored files.

The other thing to watch out for as prev poster said make sure they use vehicle graphic vinyl on not normal polymeric as the latter is real hard to get off and also will shrink a little round the edges.

Thank you both for your replies especially Landoboguy for your very kind offer I will make Enquiries locally to see if there are any sign makers within a reasonable distance.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back