Hymer B504 for sale, downsizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

csd4t

Free Member
Having just returned from the second Europe trip this year (never missed a beat). I have decided to sell my motorhome, I am spending a lot of time alone in this as my other halves father is ill and she can't spend much time away so if it sells then I will be looking for a smaller MH like a van conversion (IH, Devon, Timberland, etc). If I don't sell it privately then I'll go down the part ex route, looking at various dealer and eblag prices they vary from £32k to over £40k. here's some details. The last trip returned an average of 29.9mpg for 3000 miles+. The mot is until April. I'm looking for £30k

Hymer B504CL 2007 54k miles RHD UK model

2.3 130hp Fiat Ducato

3 berth (drop down double and large single at rear above garage)

4 belted seats

Cab air con

Cruise control

Reversing sensors

Vanbitz Strikeback alarm including bike loop/outside lockers/garage doors with extra led's

Security locks on driver and habitation door

Under 6 mtr and 3500kg

3.5m Omnistor/Thule awning

80watt solar with dual controller

Gas low refillable 11kg and 6kg with auto changeover

Fiamma bike rack

2 x 135a leisure batteries

Lots of paperwork, services (April 2017 last) previous mot's etc

All manuals

90% of bulbs changed to led's

Spare wheel

Extra 240v socket

Extra 12v sockets and USB's

Concertina cab blinds

Habitation door flyscreen

Smev oven/grill

Since the pictures it now has 2 new tyres with genuine Fiat wheel trims and a Hymer storage system in the garage. I have had my MSX 125 in the garage and I think the previous owner had a small scooter in there. Pics of my actual van are on the original Travelworld site.
Hymer B Class CL B 504 CL - Travelworld Motorhomes

Last edited:
Good luck with the sale , I had the same van put in part ex last year for current van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back