Howdy 🤠

Gogi

Free Member
Hi All

Hope your all doing well?

Just thought I'd introduce myself. My friends call me Gogi!

I'm currently driving a VW Transporter T6 which I've had for a couple of years with the purpose of making a small camper out of it and if I like it to upgrade and live full time in a van. This has not materialised but I am now making a little headway.

I'm fairly terrified of doing this and I've found myself debilitated by the excuses, so that's one of the reasons I've joined this community, for some inspiration and hopefully a little support and encouragement!

Thanks and looking forward to getting to know you!

🙏

Gogi

Hi All

Hope your all doing well?

Just thought I'd introduce myself. My friends call me Gogi!

I'm currently driving a VW Transporter T6 which I've had for a couple of years with the purpose of making a small camper out of it and if I like it to upgrade and live full time in a van. This has not materialised but I am now making a little headway.

I'm fairly terrified of doing this and I've found myself debilitated by the excuses, so that's one of the reasons I've joined this community, for some inspiration and hopefully a little support and encouragement!

Thanks and looking forward to getting to know you!

🙏

Gogi
Welcome

Dont miss sister site 'motorhome builder' if you get serious about doing a conversion

Welcome

Dont miss sister site 'motorhome builder' if you get serious about doing a conversion
Thanks Tookey......yes I noticed the motorhome builder site and have just become a full member! :) I'll let you know how I get on!

Thanks Tookey......yes I noticed the motorhome builder site and have just become a full member! :) I'll let you know how I get on!
Yeah don't worry about the threads over there that are all engineery and techy, muppets like myself are still welcome :LOL:

Hi welcome along from scotland enjoy your adventures. Great information and great help on the forum 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 (y)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back