How to possibly get rid of WASPS

Nosmo king

I copied this info from another site, worth looking at the site generally, there's some interesting stuff

biggeekdad.com

Yellow Jacket Wasps Trap
An interesting DIY Wasp Trap that will help to remove wasps and yellow jackets from around your home.
biggeekdad.com
biggeekdad.com

An interesting DIY Wasp Trap that will help to remove wasps and yellow jackets from around your home. If you’ve ever been stung by a wasp then you already know how painful it can be so an easy way to reduce their population is a good thing for both humans and honey bees. If 2021 turns out to be the year of the Asian Killer Hornet you’re going to want to know the ingredients for this wasp trap so here they are: 1 cup of apple juice, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of apple vinegar (repels honey bees), 1 teaspoon of grape jelly (concord grape jelly). After these are mixed together in your feeding pan, drip 3 droplets of Dawn Dish Detergent in to break the surface tension. I hope this helps the next time you have a wasp or yellow jacket nest nearby.

I tried it too..
Tastes awful..
No wonder the wasps avoid it.

Thanks anyway.
I'll file that away for next Autumn.

Don't do it.

Wasps are just as important as bees in the eco systems, just not liked as much.

They can both sting, and yes, I know wasps are bughas at the back end of the year, but we need them just the same.

Leave them alone and nature will deal with the balance herself (y)

I BURN there nests, secret never plant plum trees as the we bughas love em.

Try up a balloon as they think it's another wasp nest and they will go somewhere else.

We are constantly amazed at the people who come camping and complain about the wildlife. Such as can you spray the bees 🐝 nooooooooo, a paramedic who couldn’t remove a dead rabbit from under her awning, I’ve been stung after stamping on a wasps nest that was out of the way we where waiting to fill the hole in out of season. We have a mouse 🐭 aren’t you lucky 😂🤣😂

I tried this earlier on today and still haven't caught a single wasp!

Reminds of an old joke Rob.

Guy in Glasgow walks into a chemist and asks for Elephant powder.
The chemist says “what’s Elephant powder for, I have never heard of it.”
“Its to keep the elephants away.” Replies the man.
The chemist says, “but there are no Elephants in Glasgow.”

“AYE GOOD STUFF AINT IT.” :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back