How to find a head rest

suneye

We have bought an old citroen relay and the last owner has taken out the double passenger seats and replaced it with a single seat of unknown origin. This single passenger seat has no head rest/support just the holes where one used to fit. Trouble is when I search for one they come according to the vehicle and I have no idea how to get one to fit. Any one got any idea?

commercial vehicle breakers , there's a lot of vans being scrapped . find one in your area and give them a ring. it's a common enough van

Citroen c25, Talbot express, fiat ducatios peugout boxers of the same are all interchangeable so plenty of option . From memory most were a skeletal type of head restraint as opposed to a head rest

Unfortunately it is not the right seat for the van. Our nearest scrappy is about more than 30 miles away so was hoping to get one online but I can't find anyone who gives the measurement between the posts so I guess I'll have to trek across the city and see if the scrappy has one.

We have bought an old citroen relay and the last owner has taken out the double passenger seats and replaced it with a single seat of unknown origin. This single passenger seat has no head rest/support just the holes where one used to fit. Trouble is when I search for one they come according to the vehicle and I have no idea how to get one to fit. Any one got any idea?
Take a photo and post it up. somone might recognise the seat or the trim pattern.

Will do but it is fairly generic looking. I was hoping someone may know somewhere that sells second hand ones online and gives the distance between the posts! Its those jobs that you think are going to be easy!

ok, my next suggestion is this - measure the centres of the holes in the seat and let us know . we can then measure our own headrest centres and maybe find one that fits . eg i have a sprinter

Take a photo and post it up. somone might recognise the seat or the trim pattern.
88065EEB-80C9-45A9-818C-3FCFFEC04416.jpeg
88065EEB-80C9-45A9-818C-3FCFFEC04416.jpeg
5A25E3EE-2E8F-4173-BF9C-1BA89315B8D6.jpeg

Last edited:
Just been on the phone to the scrap yard they said they couldn’t help 🤷🏻‍♀️

Try tv people they always take em out when filming in vehicles. Must have loads.
Im scrapping a 2004 chrysler voyager with brown leather seats in april ,the middle one's are captins seats

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back