How doodie ;)

Jennet

Free Member
Used to belong to this forum years ago but been away for a few years due to my mum's and eldest daughters death, and a number of health issues that escalated over the last couple of years.

Forgot what a good forum it was until I re-joined earlier this afternoon. Looking forward to many more happy hours just reading through posts, catching up some knowledge and enjoying peoples sense of humour.

Have a caravan and a VW T25 (or T3 Kamper to be more accurate), but whenever I/we have been wilding, it has always been in a car, with a few extra cushions for comfort and a bowl for washing what the baby wipes wouldn't and loads of loo roll and doggy bags for everything else. Paraffin stove and kettle for water heating and a few essentials and and a Cobb cooker and we're good to go. (Oh yeah, and a coolbox with a couple of large bottles of frozen water to supply both our water and keep any food cool we take with us. All get chucked outside the car in a big plastic box with a lid whilst we kip and the rest is pure joy!

Great to be back again. J

Hello and welcome, I don't usually answer posts from newbies, but mention of a T25 sometimes gets my attention, we had one for 13 years, perfectly suited our needs at the time, was my daily driver and I always liked trundling around in it.

I love mine, but as it only does 19 to 23mpg I am having to think of parting with it as I have had to take ill health retirement and am not of pensionable age, which is a great shame. The getting rid of I mean, not my age thing :giggle:

And a warm welcome from Co Antrim Norn Ironyep VW always eat the juice,i had a 1303 beetle which drank it like a scots man in a whisky distillery. 😂😂😂

Greetings County Durham, Welcome back to the forum from another VW fan(y)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back