How Brexit will affect your car insurance

Yes , I think I am with Safeguard , they told me they would not issue green card for morocco

Not quite the same as one of the reasons the Y2K thing didnt end in disaster is thousands of people like me worked on preventing it being one for years before the event.

Me too! Provided a valuable income source for quite some time ...

The planning and implementation was very effective.

Me too! Provided a valuable income source for quite some time ...

The planning and implementation was very effective.

so why are so many assuming that businesses' planning and prep for brexit wont be equally as effective?

Yes , I think I am with Safeguard , they told me they would not issue green card for morocco
I'd check that again, Jacqui - I am with Safeguard and they issued me with a Green card for Morocco last year with no problem and free of charge.

so why are so many assuming that businesses' planning and prep for brexit wont be equally as effective?

Given enough time and support, it will (that doesn't mean it was a good idea in the first place, of course). The interesting thing here is that this thread started by informing people of the need to be prepared to avoid trouble in the future; several people (mostly, if not all, Brexiteers) started sneering and saying it was all bullshit or something similar. Indeed one of them, who admitted to never going to the EU in his motorhome, was particularly sneering. Odd turnaround that - it is now the Brexiteers who are talking down the need for planning for Brexit!

Given enough time and support, it will (that doesn't mean it was a good idea in the first place, of course). The interesting thing here is that this thread started by informing people of the need to be prepared to avoid trouble in the future; several people (mostly, if not all, Brexiteers) started sneering and saying it was all bullshit or something similar. Indeed one of them, who admitted to never going to the EU in his motorhome, was particularly sneering. Odd turnaround that - it is now the Brexiteers who are talking down the need for planning for Brexit!

you seem to have drawn some rather odd conclusions. most of us brexiteers are hoping for the best but that doesnt stop us taking sensible measures to deal with hiccups, were just tired of the remoaners trying to outdo each other dreaming up what worst case disasters could happen. most seem to be operating on the basis of shout loud and often and the sheep will follow.

i see it was reported in the press this morning that the leader of the opposition managed to give his "reasoned"assessment of boris' deal some half an hour or so before he had seen the text. not actually the first time hes reacted to rubbish something before hes read it.

you seem to have drawn some rather odd conclusions. most of us brexiteers are hoping for the best but that doesnt stop us taking sensible measures to deal with hiccups, were just tired of the remoaners trying to outdo each other dreaming up what worst case disasters could happen. most seem to be operating on the basis of shout loud and often and the sheep will follow.

i see it was reported in the press this morning that the leader of the opposition managed to give his "reasoned"assessment of boris' deal some half an hour or so before he had seen the text. not actually the first time hes reacted to rubbish something before hes read it.

"Dreaming up ...…. disasters"? I remind you that this thread was offering some very sensible advice in response to Boris's government's own assessment of what was likely to happen after October 31st. That is not Remainers dreaming up anything. The thread was taken off track by Brexiteers sticking their fingers in their ears and shouting "la, la, la!" at the top of their voices. :)

PS "hoping for the best" seems a far cry from the confident "take back control" that fooled so many at the referendum.

I’m not a brexiteer don’t own a motorhome and I certainly wasn’t sneering. As I said I couldn’t give a feck about it all and whatever happens my life will not change. Your good at making assumptions but you’ve assumed wrong about me👍😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I’m not a brexiteer don’t own a motorhome and I certainly wasn’t sneering. As I said I couldn’t give a feck about it all and whatever happens my life will not change. Your good at making assumptions but you’ve assumed wrong about me👍😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

If you check back you'll see that I said that the disrupters were "mostly if not all" Brexiteers. I said that because I know the views of some but not all. I did not therefore assume the way you voted.

I do, however, plead guilty to the assumption about you having a motorhome. My defence is that it is a pretty safe assumption on a forum dedicated to motorhome usage! Your admission that you don't own one plus your pointless interjection in the first place only provides more evidence that you are simply a trouble-maker. And if you weren't sneering, you gave a very good impression of someone who was.

If you check back you'll see that I said that the disrupters were "mostly if not all" Brexiteers. I said that because I know the views of some but not all. I did not therefore assume the way you voted.

I do, however, plead guilty to the assumption about you having a motorhome. My defence is that it is a pretty safe assumption on a forum dedicated to motorhome usage! Your admission that you don't own one plus your pointless interjection in the first place only provides more evidence that you are simply a trouble-maker. And if you weren't sneering, you gave a very good impression of someone who was.
I have a campervan👍 I’m not a trouble maker I just “simply” have an opinion which seems to offend you😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I give you
"runnach replied to the thread Brexit Roulette.
Hmmmmmmmm, more reward points..........lmfao..............keep it up, (y) Anyways, this is my last reply to you, so bash on with your...
Monday at 10:01 AM" 😉

I have a campervan👍 I’m not a trouble maker I just “simply” have an opinion which seems to offend you😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I am not easily offended, so don't over-estimate yourself. Motorhome/Campervan/tent on wheels - I don't care what you call it. You proudly riduculed the advice contained in this thread because it didn't affect you. That - plus your latest attempts to play games with definitions - demonstrates that you are only here to disrupt.

I am not easily offended, so don't over-estimate yourself. Motorhome/Campervan/tent on wheels - I don't care what you call it. You proudly riduculed the advice contained in this thread because it didn't affect you. That - plus your latest attempts to play games with definitions - demonstrates that you are only here to disrupt.
[/QUOTE
Whatever! Have a nice day😎🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Thank you, Caledonia. I have had a very nice day so far - an afternoon in the wonderful city of Toledo coupled with a resounding win for England over Australia and some pretty good news from Westminster too. Hope yours wasn't too disappointing :)

Thank you, Caledonia. I have had a very nice day so far - an afternoon in the wonderful city of Toledo coupled with a resounding win for England over Australia and some pretty good news from Westminster too. Hope yours wasn't too disappointing :)
1571509174117.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back