HOPE Rack n Roll Moped carrier

• Thread starter berniesbargreece
  • Start date

berniesbargreece

Hope Rac-n-Roll Scooter / Motorcycle rack, considered to be one of the best scooter carriers in excellent condition.

White powder coated steel framework with stainless steel tray and slide out extension. Comes with saddle clamp and tilt tray mechanism for easy loading of the bike.

I had this fitted to my coachbuilt Motorhome on a Hope Safe T-Bar but also fits to standard Towbar with the usual two bolt fixing supplied.

Can be fitted and assembled in five minutes to the rear of any Towbar fitted vehicle in fact I used to remove when on site due to my Motorhome having a rear door.

Without scooter the Rack weighs 34kg and is recommended for carrying loads of up to 150kg.

Comes complete with all fittings, purpose built lighting board, protective bags for storage when not in use, and full fitting instructions.

Cost Over £500.

Due to size and weight this item will be collection only from Middlesbrough.

Far sale @ £300 OVNO.

Payment by PayPal or Cash on collection.

they are good

Just in case bbig has no photo's here are a couple of the one we had on the back of our Hymer about 3 years ago, it is so easy to load a bike/scooter as there is no lifting required

4.jpg

5.jpg

Good luck with the sale

Ian

Morning do you still have the rack Where abouts are you in the country. Please give me a call. *************** Regards Christopher.

Ad placed 2012, so probably gone by now. Not a good idea to give your phone number on an open forum ;)

I know its an old thread but how do those tow bar racks work? Surely all the weight cant be on the towbar. Dont most towbars have a weight limit of 90kg or something?

Our Armitage Rack is built into the chassis.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back