Hobby 750 (Anyone got one)

kev1

Anyone on the site got a Hobby 750.
Wouldn't mind a natter about the camper.
Especially it's indiocyncracies (ya know what I mean)

Kev

Yeah, we have but only since August so haven't discovered all the idiocyncracies yet! But more than happy to swap ideas.
Martin

We have a hobby 700 bought Germany in 2005 and still our favourite!

We have a hobby 700 bought Germany in 2005 and still our favourite!

Ours is from Germany 2005 as well, but we are the third owner. Has had some alterations by previous owners. We only bought in August last year and still haven't sorted out the Tv. The Truma is giving us problems, been fixed once still doesn't work. And despite having new batteries last monthe th battery indicators over the door don't read 'full' when fully charged and the water level indicator seems out. oh well! We have not met another one yet!

Owned my 750FML from new and it had it's 10th birthday two weeks ago.

It's slightly unusual in that its one of 10 RHD built with the double floor using the pre facelift ducato but fitted with the 2.8 JTD engine used in the facelift. Saved me £10K at the time of purchase!

Had a lot of things added in the first few months such as full leather uphoulstry, gas tanks, sat TV, extra leisure batteries, solar panel, inverter, rear camera, cruise control plus other stuff I can't remember right now and then set off travelling around Europe for a year. My one year sabbatical turned out to be five years as I got an HGV licence and worked 6 months of the year and travelled 6 until the money finally ran out about 3 years ago so I went back work - sadly.....

In the last two years it has covered less than 2000 miles but we hope to have a bit more time to get out and about this year.

Many many great times and great memories in my van from ski trips in the winter to Greece in mid summer and I think I will keep it until it finally expires!

Attached pictures taken last september wilding in the Forest of Dean
IMG_4459.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4458.jpg
    IMG_4458.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back