Hi

Gary1957

Hi, been 'free' member for a bit, decided it's time I became a full member. Have Hymer Starline and based in Leeds. Best wishes to all.

Welcome from a fellow Loiner.
Is the Chemic Tavern,in Woodhouse still going?

Welcome from a fellow Loiner.
Is the Chemic Tavern,in Woodhouse still going?

Small world!! I'm a regular in the Chemic! Was there on Wednesday, will be there next Wednesday and Friday. I'd like to say it's going strong but, whilst it's still a great community boozer, the three current managers have had enough and leave in January.

Small world!! I'm a regular in the Chemic! Was there on Wednesday, will be there next Wednesday and Friday. I'd like to say it's going strong but, whilst it's still a great community boozer, the three current managers have had enough and leave in January.

I first went there in the mid 80s
Tuesday night was dominoes night in the tap room and Sunday lunch,if family commitments allowed.
We'd be the only non Irish in as Sunday lunch was when the building gangmasters would pay out wages and set on new workers.... Safe in the knowledge that the wives were in church.
The only women tolerated in th tap room, were lesbians, but only if they. Were accompanied by a dog.
Golden days.
Next time I return to Leeds, you can buy m a pint.:lol-053::cheers::cheers:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back