hi guys,

Janegazo

Free Member
im Jane, bit long in the tooth for this motorhoming, but i still have a small window in which to have an adventure. I purchsed a motorhome back in 2017 but had the misfortune of getting conned out of a lot of money. But justice prevales and I after a long fight with the police working hard we got the criminals and i got my money back so. back to square one. So May 1st she gets taxed and hopefully by that time i would have sorted any prolems out. So shall be looking for safe places to stay and nice spots to stop. and to meet you all

Hi and welcome from Co Antrim, good you got the barstewarts and monies back, upwards and onwards.

Hi Jane welcome from Scotland. Good on You for sticking by your guns. Enjoy your new van. We have regular meet ups throughout the year you should try and join us for one.

im Jane, bit long in the tooth for this motorhoming, but i still have a small window in which to have an adventure. I purchsed a motorhome back in 2017 but had the misfortune of getting conned out of a lot of money. But justice prevales and I after a long fight with the police working hard we got the criminals and i got my money back so. back to square one. So May 1st she gets taxed and hopefully by that time i would have sorted any prolems out. So shall be looking for safe places to stay and nice spots to stop. and to meet you all
Welcome..
Advice..?
Experience ?
Fun?
It's all on here for you.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back