Hi All.

Hi and welcome as been said if your not too sure about your van have a night on the drive (if you have one)!..if not somewhere close to home and enjoy

Hi and welcome along. Try a camp site not to far from home or your first trip. Sites are easy and you can nip home for something you need and forgot. From there you are away.

Any room for a big green bus over there Trev? Never been to Ireland, would like a trip over sometime.

Hi welcome from N Ireland,lots of places to wild here so put us on your list,the little people will love to see you.
I have a couple of friends over your side of the pond. Hoping summer hols next year may see us over there.

Screenshot_20191107-110911.jpg
wow!

I was just posting a screen shot to show how amazed I am at the number of poi's.

Over 6,000 in the UK! And locations in France, Spain and Portugal...

The exact numbers, and more details, can be found in this thread:

Lots of places to try. Does your son have any particular interests. Maybe boats, there are harbour and marina spots. Maybe sports grounds, maybe hill walking or canoeing. Motor racing circuits have small events that dont cost the earth and can really ignite the imagination of a young man. Small airfields etc. Good luck and well done for moving forward after such a tragic loss. Good for you. Best wishes

My lad likes grass track events. Usually if there's a meet on Sunday the club will let you camp Saturday night at the venue. Good day out if its your thing...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back