Hi all! … I’m Rob and I came to download all your POIs

MrRob

My wife and I have been Motorhomers for about 32 years. We’ve had many many Eurovans over the years from small pop tops to a 7 berth Laika, but for the past 10 in our 2003 Chevy Roadtrek 190p with a drinking problem so we tend to keep to the uk now.

Anyway here’s one of my favourite pics of our van in our favourite spot (although it’s not strictly a wild camp) Clifforch CAMC CL, looking out towards the Irish Sea.

EF3F8A40-3110-40D0-9A0E-D8B6561CE577.jpeg

Anyway I’m gonna try get involved in things on the forum here so hopefully get to know some of you ;)

Thanks for reading, Rob B)

Last edited:
Hi Rob welcome along I had the baby brother of yours I loved it absolutely bomb proof.

View attachment 107932
Hi @Wully , that’s a nice looking van. Almost had one of them as a daily driver but went Japanese with a JDM Nissan Elgrand instead. Kept it 9 years so I liked it but didn’t have that solidity of an American van. I might scratch that itch one day. Would make a great day-van.

Hi and welcome I've owned a Chevy astro with the V6 engine in the past and also many American cars mostly v8 as you can't beat the sound of a V8 currently own a 1967 Plymouth valiant

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back