Help with spotting bugs

Fisherman

I have cleared your watched threads. There is a button in the top right of the thread that allows you to watch or unwatch a thread. Thank you Phil
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

trixie88

how do we now send a PM on wild camping.........thank you OK i THink IVE SPOTTED IT...thanks

Last edited:

Edina

how do we now send a PM on wild camping.........thank you Click on the envelope icon, next to your name at the top right of the page, and start a conversation with the member you want to message

POI Admin

POI Administrator
The online POI Map used to centre on the device's GPS position if accessed through a mobile device browser. It doesn't do this any more ...

Geeky Philip

Administrator
The online POI Map used to centre on the device's GPS position if accessed through a mobile device browser. It doesn't do this any more ... I am going to add a button to do that.

izwozral

Been dreading logging on the pooter on my return from wandering but so far all is good, no probs so far. Phil, you are still in my 'will tolerate' list.🤪

POI Admin

POI Administrator
Three of the tabs below the map need correcting: Aire Chargeable (misspelt) Pub Stop (not Public House) Water Toilet (not Water Tap)

Geeky Philip

Administrator
Three of the tabs below the map need correcting: Aire Chargeable (misspelt) Pub Stop (not Public House) Water Toilet (not Water Tap) sorted now

Private

Text disappeared when attaching photographs to a post then selecting "Full Size Image" option. Windows 10 Opera

harrow

Fleas in the Britannia Hotel Coventry room 413 I used to be able to delete posts ? The bit about the fleas is true I was bitten around both ankles and shins.

Last edited:

Mrslucynewman

Hello, I'm new so I don't know how things were pre-upgrade (and I'm not very techie) but I've just downloaded the app for the POIs and it adds a W icon to the top of my screen after I close the app and the only way I have found to get it to go is to 'force stop' in the app settings. This might be normal. It might not. Just putting it out there.

Geeky Philip

Administrator
Hello, I'm new so I don't know how things were pre-upgrade (and I'm not very techie) but I've just downloaded the app for the POIs and it adds a W icon to the top of my screen after I close the app and the only way I have found to get it to go is to 'force stop' in the app settings. This might be normal. It might not. Just putting it out there. Hello, When you are in the app if you press the back button it will ask if you want to exit the app. Phil

Mrslucynewman

Hello, When you are in the app if you press the back button it will ask if you want to exit the app. Phil Awesome! Thank you.

Markd

I'm having difficulty using both sites on broadband - I get time out errors. Everything is fine on mobile data. Obviously my broadband you think - but no problems on all other websites I visit. Any suggestions?

Geeky Philip

Administrator
I'm having difficulty using both sites on broadband - I get time out errors. Everything is fine on mobile data. Obviously my broadband you think - but no problems on all other websites I visit. Any suggestions? Hi are you on plus net

reiverlad

Hi Phil, When i try to download the POI's I get the message to log in - thats after i have logged in !! Logging out and back in doesn't cure the problem. Another task for your list !!