Help with spotting bugs

colinmd

Do I tell I've been made a 'full member' without (to my knowledge) paying a penny, or just keep my gob shut. ;)

Markd

How long do we have before we lose the ability to edit a thread - I have the feeling that it used to be longer.
We now can't do it after a short while even if no other post after.

Cie

Hi Admin,
I have a similar problem to some others I noticed on various threads. I am a full member (also on Motorhomer.com) but my account shows as needing upgrades and has all the info For how to subscribe. I noticed as I wanted to try to get to get the POI for IPad and just got a message saying oops ran into problems, so looked at my account and saw it doesn’t show me as a full member. Please can you have a look? I renewed membership only a month or so ago. Thanks so much. The joy of site upgrades - poor you for having to sort these issues, but it looks great 😊

Markd

How long do we have before we lose the ability to edit a thread - I have the feeling that it used to be longer.
We now can't do it after a short while even if no other post after.
Now seems to be fixed - thanks

jeanette

Howdy Campers,

I am now starting to get to the end of my bugs list so if you do spot any please post them in this thread.

Any feedback or suggestions would also be appreciated.

Phil
Phil I’ve just noticed that I’ve lost my points I’ve gone from 32,000 and so many to 72

jeanette

Why do I keep getting this when I try to click onto Yorkshire’s finest on Motorhomer?
DA26901B-BA60-423F-8771-0B9FD1E33154.png

trevskoda

I re count my cash every night before bed,anyone got some spare nails for the boards please.💰

Fisherman

Since changing over I am swamped with emails.
I have tried turning off emails in my preferences, but still keep getting them anytime someone posts on a thread I have posted on. Yesterday I got 27 emails.

2cv

Since changing over I am swamped with emails.
I have tried turning off emails in my preferences, but still keep getting them anytime someone posts on a thread I have posted on. Yesterday I got 27 emails.
Try unticking the boxes in “preferences” “content options”. Hth

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)