Help,First timer

louise2808

Free Member
Hello all,

I have just purchased a motorhome and wanting to wild Camp, the thought of being on a camp site with people everywhere simply does not appeal to me, i am looking for places near beaches and lakes remote from others.

Thanks in advance.

You will be lucky .. If you join there is a map with POI .. I think you and everyone else will be looking for the same thing ..

You could try 59.524875, -1.642950

Hello all,

I have just purchased a motorhome and wanting to wild Camp, the thought of being on a camp site with people everywhere simply does not appeal to me, i am looking for places near beaches and lakes remote from others.

Thanks in advance.

As you are a member of this site you are also a member of Motorhomer.com and we are having a group camp at Hollingworth Lake and you are welcome to join us

Last edited:
Definitely avoid beaches and National Parks for the mo. Hopefully the poi's will come up with somewhere inland that is less popular...all well known beauty spots will be heaving...good luck

You will be lucky .. If you join there is a map with POI .. I think you and everyone else will be looking for the same thing ..

You could try 59.524875, -1.642950
Just looked cant beat an island

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back