Hello from sunny west wales

lensworx

Hi everyone

Been lurking on here for a while but thought it was about time I said hello.
I have a 2003 peugeot expert that I have converted into a mini camper for road trips and photography trips away.
The entire build was done very much on a budget and came in at just over 2k including the price of the van.

So far I have done the odd night away to try things out and a weekend on anglesey.
I got everything pretty much ready for this year and then lockdown happened.
Having been shielding due to health conditions I am now eager to get out on my first real roadtrip / photography trip in the van and have a few weeks off work starting tomorrow.

TIA

Mark

Hi everyone

Been lurking on here for a while but thought it was about time I said hello.
I have a 2003 peugeot expert that I have converted into a mini camper for road trips and photography trips away.
The entire build was done very much on a budget and came in at just over 2k including the price of the van.

So far I have done the odd night away to try things out and a weekend on anglesey.
I got everything pretty much ready for this year and then lockdown happened.
Having been shielding due to health conditions I am now eager to get out on my first real roadtrip / photography trip in the van and have a few weeks off work starting tomorrow.

TIA

Mark
best of luke, keep smilling and away you go. ok pj

Hi welcome from Scotland and enjoy your adventures

I once applied for a job at Milford Haven. Hopefully we'll be heading that way in the van soon. Enjoy your travels.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back