Hello from a newbie

Allen

Hi, I joined the site a few days ago.
It's time to ditch the caravan and so I'm currently looking for my first campervan.
Was looking at the meets forum yesterday, but for some reason the whole forum has disappeared?
Tried to look at my profile and got the message "this user has not registered so there is no profile to view".
Very strange.

You have joined at a strange time, don't worry just stick with it and welcome
http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/full-member-chat/48886-profile-info.html?highlight=profiles

Allen, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
You are not a Full Member, this area or file maybe restricted to Full Members.

Allen, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
As I said Allen, you have joined at a strange time, I joined in 2009 and I am seeing similar messages, it will be OK as Admin finishes a few upgrades to the forum, if you clicked on the link I gave we are all experiencing a few problems, it will soon be normal

Thanks tezza.
I'm guessing your link is in the full members chat area, hence I got the message.
I've every intention of sticking around.
Just need to find a campervan that suits now.
Thanks for the welcome.

Thanks tezza.
I'm guessing your link is in the full members chat area, hence I got the message.
Spot on, it was in the full members chat area, I'm guessing you are not new to forums, I'm not and I missed that:wacko:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back