Hello All

Jill

I have just signed up to this app. We, Paul and myself have a Renault maestro stealth van which is converted for camping and are kind of trying to plan what we will do in the summer. Looking at the location app, with the symbols key, I’m not sure which symbols are places that you can wild camp I.e pull up you van. Could someone clarify things? Thanks

Hey Guys,
Welcome along,
I see your a free member, maybe consider joining up, most of us don’t bite,,,,,🧟‍♂️
Play with the map, Expand to Google & have a look see, Don’t forget it’s more a ‘Guide’ on pull ins & Parking Spaces. But has also got LOADS of other useful information as well, Play with the poi menus on what you want displayed or Not by just ticking the relevant box
Join in on the Boards & I will catch you down there 😊👍

welcome to the freindly site....join up as a full member and support the group,,its well worth it..lots of info and a place to belong to....welcome

I have just signed up to this app. We, Paul and myself have a Renault maestro stealth van which is converted for camping and are kind of trying to plan what we will do in the summer. Looking at the location app, with the symbols key, I’m not sure which symbols are places that you can wild camp I.e pull up you van. Could someone clarify things? Thanks
Hi and welcome.
If you open the App settings, you will find a link to the instructions for use; you have found the symbols key and all locations other than those relating to water have been identified as potential overnighting locations. It is normally possible to click on a location icon and then, when the location window opens, click for Streetview in order to assess the location for yourself.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back