Headlight Beam Benders

Alshymer

Hello
I have been successfully managed to have my French registered Fiat Rapido pass its MOT with Eurolites adapters rather than changing the headlamps.
However, although adhering to the Eurolites Instructions the adapters were about 4cms too low!!
You can see from the glue where I had originally placed them.
Has anyone else had this trouble with these adapters?
Regards
Alshymer

FD54366C-E6B7-4EA0-B7B6-5A57933AF25E.jpeg

That's interesting, when we changed from UK to Spanish plates had to change headlights.

The old glue will come off using Methylated Spirits as per the instructions in the Eurolites leaflet., DO NOT use White Spirits.

On my imported renault master base it was better to swap them around when going abroad.I got a set from a scrapyard cheap enough.

On my imported renault master base it was better to swap them around when going abroad.I got a set from a scrapyard cheap enough.
I swap the headlights on my Transit Mk7 as well - almost as quick to do as to steal a Mk7 apparently.

I have been successfully managed to have my French registered Fiat Rapido pass its MOT with Eurolites adapters rather than changing the headlamps.
However, although adhering to the Eurolites Instructions the adapters were about 4cms too low!!
Has anyone else had this trouble with these adapters
Don't take a lot tyre wear / pressure front or rear same with suspension drops with age :LOL: When I fitted air assist to rear I had to adjust my actual head lights a lot

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back