Happy birthday mrs Roamin rog

andyjanet

Happy birthday Chris, hope you have breakfast in bed then spend the rest of the day being pampered and preened, best wishes andy & Janet

Happy birthday Mrs Rog, a day off from keeping Mr Rog in check ? I didn't think so have a lovely day

Channa

Happy birthday Chris, hope that you have a great day 🎂🎂🎂

Dont know you and late in the day BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS ROG(Chris)Hope Mr Rog has been pampering you all day?:cool1::wave:

atb Michael

Well I've tried twice but obviously been vetted--------------------Happy birthday young Chrissie

Thank you everybody for your kind wishes. Had a lovely day out with Rog on Weds as he had to go to work today. If anybody is around Norwich you must visit Wroxham Barns it's a wonderful place and very very friendly. I fed the lambs with a lot of toddlers who were visiting at the time. Fed the sheep and goats, it's a mini petting farm. There are lots of little craft shops and a little cafe. Also a restaurant where they do the most fabulous afternoon tea. I had three layers, bottom layer sandwiches, you tell them what you like, middle layer scones with jam and clotted cream, top layer with an assortment of cakes. Because it's my birthday the staff wrote happy birthday all around the top plate in chocolate. Also I forgot the camera so Ali one of the staff took some on her phone and emailed them to us. I can't praise them enough. Forgot to mention it's a licensed restaurant so had a bottle of Prosecco, which the girl opened and poured out.
Then we forgot Max's lead, da!!! So the girl went off and got the grounds man who looks after the place to find us something so we could take Max round for a walk, he came back with a lead for us.
Well better close now and thank you all for all your lovely messages and apologise for taking so long to reply
Bye for now
Chrissy (Mrs Roamin Rog)
������������������������

Last edited:
Thank you everybody for your kind wishes. Had a lovely day out with Rog on Weds as he had to go to work today. If anybody is around Norwich you must visit Wroxham Barns it's a wonderful place and very very friendly. I fed the lambs with a lot of toddlers who were visiting at the time. Fed the sheep and goats, it's a mini petting farm. There are lots of little craft shops and a little cafe. Also a restaurant where they do the most fabulous afternoon tea. I had three layers, bottom layer sandwiches, you tell them what you like, middle layer scones with jam and clotted cream, top layer with an assortment of cakes. Because it's my birthday the staff wrote happy birthday all around the top plate in chocolate. Also I forgot the camera so Ali one of the staff took some on her phone and emailed them to us. I can't praise them enough. Forgot to mention it's a licensed restaurant so had a bottle of Prosecco, which the girl opened and poured out.
Then we forgot Max's lead, da!!! So the girl went off and got the grounds man who looks after the place to find us something so we could take Max round for a walk, he came back with a lead for us.
Well better close now and thank you all for all your lovely messages and apologise for taking so long to reply
Bye for now
Chrissy (Mrs Roamin Rog)
������������������������
Love your essay, glad you enjoyed your day out, Shame about the Prosecco being poured out it would have been nice in a glass Xxx see you soon A&J

Happy Birthday to my lovely twinnie!

Sorry I didn't send my wishes yesterday but hope your day was every bit as fabulous as mine was 😘

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back