Greetings to all

Hello from me, another metal detecting nut, I tend to use a Rutus Alter 71 these days still got a Minelab Safari but it's a bit to heavy for me to use for any length of time now. As you know with this virus thing we can't get out in the fields either. As for the camping side of things we are full time so still doing that (although locked down on a closed CL site) but I'm itching to get back out on the fields.

Reactions: Gav
Hello from me, another metal detecting nut, I tend to use a Rutus Alter 71 these days still got a Minelab Safari but it's a bit to heavy for me to use for any length of time now. As you know with this virus thing we can't get out in the fields either. As for the camping side of things we are full time so still doing that (although locked down on a closed CL site) but I'm itching to get back out on the fields.
I had the E-trac, but after Two weekends with Gordon Heratige, I moved over to the CTX, due to the 4 types of coils I have one CTX runs a 9" coil. & My other one runs a 17" with two different settings.
Do miss getting out having a giggle.
Never know our paths may of crossed as I did go all over the UK for events.
I did convert a ford galaxy for camping nothing as good as my van will be.
Hope to be at a detecting event in October.

Be safe

Regards
Gav

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back